Expanding to Serve YOU Better!
It’s crazy to think February is already almost over and spring is right around the corner! This “off-season” has been busy for us as we are tweaking our systems and gearing up to improve our customer service experience for you! Our biggest goal this coming lawn season is to continue to improve our customer service experience while providing even more quality control.
We are expanding our services from top to bottom from mowing to mosquito barrier and everything in-between. With warm weather right around the corner (hopefully), now is the time to start thinking about what your yard needs. Here is a breakdown of our quality services:
- Fertilizing & weed control: Maintaining and keeping a healthy lawn requires a balance of lawn care services, but fertilizing is one of the most important things you can do for your lawn. We can also inspect and offer assistance on weed, disease, and insect issues.
- Aeration & overseeding: Core aeration can help make your lawn healthier and reduce its maintenance requirements. Spring is a great time to schedule lawn aeration to kickstart your lawn for summer.
- Mosquito control: Stop battling mosquitoes in your backyard this summer! Our solution eliminates mosquitoes on contact and is effective for up to 21 days, depending on rain and weather conditions.
- Lawn care services: Whether you’re a homeowner looking for mowing services or a commercial property manager, we can take the hassle of summer lawn maintenance away.
- Drainage solutions: Water drainage is a major issue for many homeowners. Don’t ignore the issue, we can assess and solve the problem to create a dry and useable space.
- Landscape & design: New dreams for your backyard? We can walk your property and discuss landscape improvements to add value and functionality to your home.
- Snow removal & de-icing: We provide commercial, HOA, and residential properties competitive and reliable snow removal and ice management services.
Help US help YOU save money!
Everyone enjoys saving money when possible. Here are a couple of ways you can save when working with us.
- Let us know if you wish to prepay by check and receive 5% off all prepaid lawn care services.
- If you refer a friend who signs up for a seasonal mowing agreement, our premium fertilizer package, our full mosquito barrier package, or any landscape project you will receive a $25 Caribou Coffee gift card! Let us know if you would like to refer someone because we can also give you a $25 gift card to give to them to use for any of our services!
At Northern Roots, we continue to strive to provide the best quality services in the industry at reasonable prices. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal and because of you, we are able to do what we love. Spring is fast approaching, call us now to beat the rush and get on our project list right away!